I have been using a computer for a while now but it isn't always friendly to me. I first started using a computer to imput driver and truck schedule information as my company got more and more involved in electronic and digital technology. It wasn't all that bad except when the computer made that loud 'gong' noise to say you were on the wrong line or trying to put in the wrong info.
As time went on I go more and more familiar with using it and even did some reports and spreadsheets with it. Then I started getting on the internet and looking up sites and getting info and even surfn to pass the time and learn a few things. Then the bad stuff started as I thought I was pretty savy and before long I realized I might be getting over my head. I tried using Photoshop and some other photography programs and soon I realized that either I was very technology deprived and the computer was a lot smarter than me and enjoyed proving it or computers are designed by very inteligent prople and/or machines to make us older people look stupid and give the younger people something to laugh about.
I have been trying to get this blog thing working and trying to use it on a regular basis. I also have been trying to get my website, www,davesutherlandphoto.com, up and running. I have been able to get both of them online but they are not too professional and I am not real satisfied with them. I need to use this blog more and post more often, and may even try and pull a rabbit out of a hat and start a photoblog. On the website I have gotten some info and photos on it but I want to make it better and put a couple galleries of different themes of photos on it. I will continue to try and get the galleries on there and although the computer and I have had some heated words we are still talking but it still holds the upper hand and is in control. I am not too proud to ask for directions or for help but sometimes computer tech's don't always talk so I can understand or they talk as if we all understand their short cuts and what the hell they are talking about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment